- Helps fluid systems work smoother & last longer
- Helps smooth out hard steering & quiet a noisy steering pump
- Dissolves & cleans sticky varnish
- Cleans & conditions system parts
- Helps control moisture that impairs fluid systems
- Add 4 to 6 ounces of TRANS TUNE to steering fluid reservoir to condition fluid, clean sticky pressure valves, gears and pumps.
- When flushing power steering systems or replacing a rack and pinion, follow the manufacturer’s procedure.
- Always flush power steering fluid at recommended service intervals.
- Use once for the life of the fluid.
TRANS TUNE will help smooth out hard steering and quiet a noisy steering pump. TRANS TUNE is safe for use in all petroleum-based power steering fluid systems and does NOT contain harsh detergent or abrasive chemicals that can harm your fluid system.
As a fluid pre-flush and full system flush treatment, TRANS TUNE will dissolve and clean sticky varnish residues from power steering systems. Always follow manufacturer’s instructions when flushing a steering system.
As a fluid conditioner, add TRANS TUNE to the steering fluid reservoir to clean and condition system parts for the life of the fluid. TRANS TUNE can be used to overcome hard steering and noisy steering pumps caused by varnish deposits in pumps, gears and pressure valves.
Every petroleum fluid system is prone to erratic and rough performance caused by gum, varnish, and moisture. TRANS TUNE works fast to dissolve harmful deposits and control the moisture that impairs fluid systems. Help your fluid system work better and last longer!